Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i get message daily now when i open my calendar on my mac...The server responded with “500” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation

can anyone help with this?

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 8:40 PM

Do you share a calendar with anyone else? I was having the same problem and found out that my wife's iCloud account was locked out by apple (for some unknown reason). When I tried to log into her account on icloud.com, I was notified that she needed to go to iforgot.apple.com and change her password. Once I did that, I was able to use iCal again without the error.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2012 8:40 PM in response to Livin to travel and golf

Do you share a calendar with anyone else? I was having the same problem and found out that my wife's iCloud account was locked out by apple (for some unknown reason). When I tried to log into her account on icloud.com, I was notified that she needed to go to iforgot.apple.com and change her password. Once I did that, I was able to use iCal again without the error.

Mar 6, 2012 9:18 PM in response to cpj357

thanks for this note.... well, i must say we have similiar issues! yes, i do share my calendar with my wife... and yes, for some reason a few days ago she was locked out of her icloud acct... had to change her password for some reason? same thing... we changed it... then i was able to use ical again without the error... and she can view ical sharing on her ipad and mac.... funny coincidence!! thanks for your note on this! hopefully this will not be a recurring thing..!

i get message daily now when i open my calendar on my mac...The server responded with “500” to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.