Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Link lines

I have noticed that when I add a link to a word that is not at the very beginning of the line (the line has been indented), the website still shows a blue line. This does not show in iweb.

Can someone tell me how to remove that blue line?

Thank you.

iWeb '08, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 2:45 PM

13 replies

Mar 1, 2012 7:51 PM in response to akw942

I tryed copying the text from your site & pasting it on one of my pages and I do not get the blue lines.

Try copying this text & pasting it onto your web page in iWeb:

Current Work

Curriculum Vitae

- Commentaries

- Comments

Teaching

- Philosophy

- Courses

- Evaluations

Peace Building

Power Point Presentations

Violence Prevention Peace Promotion Strategy (VPPPS)

Civic Consultants

Reichek Retrospective

Mar 1, 2012 8:14 PM in response to Jeff Nitschke

Thank you! I will watch the video tomorrow. For now, I just took out the spaces and changed it a little.

Also, thanks for your help with the text boxes in changing the page height. That helped quite a bit! I went through all the pages and tried to edit them.

Unfortunately, I still have some page height issues but will address those tomorrow!

Thanks for your help.

Amy

Mar 2, 2012 11:24 AM in response to akw942

You can try this general troubleshooting fix:

1. delete the iWeb preference files, com.apple.iWeb.plist and com.apple.iWeb.plist.lockfile, that resides in your Home(User uploaded file) /Library/Preferences folder.

2. go to your Home(User uploaded file)/Library/Caches/com.apple.iWeb folder and delete its contents.

3. User uploaded file

Click to view full size

4. launch iWeb and try again.

OT

Link lines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.