Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get radio streaming from all categories on iTunes. I keep getting the dialogue box that says, "An error occurred while contacting the radio tuning service. Check your Internet connection, or try again later." I've tried rebooting the computer.

I can't get radio streaming from all categories on iTunes. I keep getting the dialogue box that says, "An error occurred while contacting the radio tuning service. Check your Internet connection, or try again later." I've tried rebooting the computer.

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2012 11:24 AM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2015 4:37 PM in response to annidale

Yeaaaah... I just powered up my G3 iMac... iTunes 7 on there... My iTunes on there can't do much. But it's still subscribed to one podcast that's still valid and working. If I try to use the radio, I get this message. I wager they changed urls and the like in the background years ago and this is just so old there's no longer any support for it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.