Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook pro can't get the wireless connection from my home, which it can before. My PC, iphone, and ipod are all able to connect to my home wireless. My macbook pro are able to connect to wireless other than my home. What should I do?

My macbook pro can't get the wireless connection from my home, which it can before.

My PC, iphone, and ipod are all able to connect to my home wireless.

My macbook pro are able to connect to wireless other than my home.

What should I do?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 2, 2012 11:20 AM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2012 11:58 AM in response to GladysGH

I have the same problem. When my MBP wakes up after sleepmode, Safari says I'm not connected to the internet while I am connected to the internet. And the Wi-Fi is working fine on my iPad and iPhone.

This happened after I updated to Lion 10.7.3. I allready tried the 10.7.3 combo update, but the problem didn't go away. And I tried re-installing the original Lion from the recovery disk, but then it installs 10.7.3 again.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks.

My macbook pro can't get the wireless connection from my home, which it can before. My PC, iphone, and ipod are all able to connect to my home wireless. My macbook pro are able to connect to wireless other than my home. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.