Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2007 20" imac won't start up

Hello folks....my old imac won't start up. It turns on and gets as far as the apple logo on the gray screen, and the little gear lookin thing spinning like its loadin up but thats as far as it gets. I've re-started, and unplugged it for a while, still the same. Of course i've mis-placed my start-up disks. I believe the only thing left to do is take it in. Before I do, does anyone have any idea what the problem might be and the cost of repairs? Just wanna kinda know what i'm in for. Thanks...

iMac/ Intel Core i3 Processor / 21.5" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Mar 2, 2012 8:35 PM

14 replies

Mar 2, 2012 9:41 PM in response to rkaufmann87

well, i dont have the original mouse, or an apple mouse....only one i got is the wireless mouse i'm using on my other imac so i couldnt really do most of the stuff on there......and, the last resort was to use my start-up disks, which i dont have either, so looks like i'm on my way to the store. Thanks rkaufmann87 for the info

2007 20" imac won't start up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.