I don't have any products registered on here. So idk what the problem is. I had him disable the Imessage on his phone and it works now but id hate to make all my friends do that just to text me
after some time it FINALLY showed on here for me to unregister my iphone.
I honestly hope this takes care of the problem!
My husband has a new Droid (used to use an Iphone) and I have a new Iphone (used to have a 4, now have a 4S). All texts I sent to him came back to my phone. How we finally solved the problem:
1) Turned out I'd registered my phone under his ICloud account. I went onto the Apple site and registered an account with ICloud.
2) My husband unregistered his old Iphone per the above advice.
3) I went into Settings - ICloud - and all the way at the bottom of that screen, selected "delete account" and deleted the account.
4) Going back into ICloud, I re-registered under my new ID.
5) We both rebooted our phones.
Hope that helps.