Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to contact ibooks customer support

Does anyone have a working email address for iTunes / iBooks support? We've been trying to upload books through iTunes Producer and have never had a confirmation that the books have been approved. After waiting a month, we emailed ibookstore@apple.com a few weeks ago but have never heard back. I've been told that Apple take ages to deal with customers but I think 4 weeks is long enough.

iTunes Producer-OTHER

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 1:00 AM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2012 10:31 AM in response to kizzin

I have been emailing to ibookstore@apple.com and ibookstore_applicationsupport@apple.com for a few months to solve the sign-up problem.

In late January and early February it took ibookstore@apple.com 2 weeks to get back to me ... with a useless reply. And it took ibookstore_applicationsupport@apple.com 4-5 days to reply, with one sentence only: "we've resent the confirmation email" ... which was still useless to me. -- but anyway they replied.

Since late February they never ever replied again ... I sent them 1 email per week, and the earliest email has been like three weeks. No replies at all, not even one sentence.

I thought there might be something wrong with our company email server, so I tried to send them emails again today with a new gmail account. Guess what:

I cc the emails to a few of my other email addresses, and none of them received the emails I sent to ibookstore@apple.com and ibookstore_applicationsupport@apple.com! Those emails just disappeared! I have no idea what's going on now ... have they moved out to another planet???!!!

Mar 16, 2012 11:38 PM in response to Astraea@

Seems we're in the same boat and I'm sure a lot of people are experiencing the same problem. We've had a book in the 'review' stage for over a month now. I finally got an automated email back from 'customer support' saying that the book was ...wait for it...in the review stage! That was it. No explaination. No timelines. No point really. Amazing customer support from the most admired company in the world!

how to contact ibooks customer support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.