Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what are normal business hours for support?

What are normal business hours for Apple Support in the Hong Kong region?

The support page at:

http://www.apple.com/hk/en/support/iphone/contact/

and the phone number, when called, do not specify normal business hours. In fact, the phone number, when called, only says "call back during normal business hours".

Please... are they open on Sunday, Saturday, 8pm, 7pm, ????????

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), i5 with Thunderbolt

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 6:21 AM

6 replies

Mar 3, 2012 7:42 AM in response to AppleJason

If you called them on Saturday or Sunday between 8 AM and 5 PM and did not get an answer, I would assume they are closed. I am just trying to offer suggestions based on the businesses that I work with. As I said, most are only open Monday to Friday from 8 to 5. You may have to call during those hours to get in touch with someone to see if they offer evening or weekend appointments.

Mar 3, 2012 7:46 AM in response to kb1951

Really kb1951, I did try calling on Saturday, about 6pm. They were closed. But that does not answer my question. And "normal" support lines do address their hours in the recording.

Additionally, if you call at 4pm, even, how does that tell you when they open??? Should I call at 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, just to get my answer?

You trying to answer my question based on what other businesses do is really a waste of your and my time. As you're just "guessing". I can guess. I don't need you for that!

I came to the support community for a reason - to get an answer, not a guess.

Mar 3, 2012 7:38 AM in response to flogger12345

hahaha real funny.

If you don't know support hours, why would you bother responding?

I work 8-5, so yes, I realize apple is open during these hours. I know they are open until roughly 6 or 7pm. It's the after 5pm hours, and sat/sun hours I'm interested in. So I can plan my week.

Do you know what those are?

oh... and I did try calling. You didn't even read my post properly. Try reading carefully before responding.

Jun 17, 2012 3:58 AM in response to AppleJason

Deep breaths AppleJason. It's going to be okay. Alright, with a website name like macrumors.com, I guess it is just that, a rumor. But somebody emphatically, without disclaimers like "I think" or "I guess", stated, "Applecare is open M-F 6am -8pm Applecare is also open Sat-Sun 6am-6pm" Now it's a California based company so I'm guessing, yes guessing, that's west coast time.

what are normal business hours for support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.