Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change iTunes Store country without a credit card

Hi,

- I have a Philippine iTunes store account WITHOUT a credit card on file, which I've been using for a few years now

- I wanted to buy an app but I don't have a credit card so I used my dad's credit card (with his permission of course). His billing address is in QATAR, so I changed my iTunes store account to QATAR.

- I successfully bought the app and want to change the country to Philippines again

- When I do, it's asking for a credit card, which I don't have. The "none" option is gone

Is there a way to change it back? I really need to because the Qatar app store is crappy (lots of missing apps).

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 7:22 AM

10 replies

Mar 3, 2012 7:52 AM in response to brandika

To change the country associated with your iTunes Store account, you must provide a payment method, such as a credit or debit card associated with a valid billing address in the new country. Also, in which country do you reside? In accordance with the iTunes Store Terms of Sale, items on any particular country's iTunes Store are available only for distribution to customers who reside in that country and use a credit or debit card issued in and for that country.

You can review the iTunes Store Terms of Sale for more information:

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/

May 8, 2012 6:27 PM in response to brandika

I have an itunes store account but i didnt used it before because im using my brother's account.but now that we forgot his password,i've decided to retrieve my account.since i forgot my password,i had to change it.it was already verified but whenever i signed in, there always appear that i have to review my accout and it requires me a payment method which i dont have..now i cant download even free apps for my itouch.what should i do?

Change iTunes Store country without a credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.