Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod Touch 4th Generation Won't SYNC

So I have an iPod Touch for one year now and I was using it with my friends and when i wanted to play music it says No Content and to download on iTunes so i connected the iPod to my computer to sync music but it won't it keeps loading and doesnt load... Its very filled with apps and pictures and like 100 songs only. Its a 8gb iPod. Don't know what to do please help! Oh and its really really slow. Is it because i have full with things? Can it stop working if i keep it like that? 😕

😟ℹ I need an answer to all of these questions please !

Thanks For Reading

I ♥ Apple 😝

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1, (: I Love Apple <3

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 8:40 AM

5 replies

Mar 16, 2012 3:06 AM in response to adrii_PR

I have the same problem. I read through a few hundred posts trying to find a solution. I tried resetting my 4th gen iPod Touch, recreating my Mac iTunes 10.6 library, downgrading from iOS5, etc. The only thing that worked was to completely uninstall iTunes 10.6. I reinstalled 10.4, but it wouldn't recognize my iPod's iOS5. So, I reinstalled a fresh copy of iTunes 10.6 and imported my music and video files from the original iTunes folder. It now syncs as it should. I'm a happy camper now! Apple should fix this iOS5 problem or provide some type of guidance to enable us to fix the problem ourselves.

Oct 3, 2012 8:36 PM in response to adrii_PR

Ive only had my iTouch since mid September and it seems to already have an issue with syncing! 😟 I'l add new music maniually and go to sync everything....when I check the iTouch there;s many albums and songs missing not to mention that things are being added that I dont even put on the checklist. I travel with my iTouch at all times so I really need help asap. Should I reboot? Update to iOS6?? Help!

My iPod Touch 4th Generation Won't SYNC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.