Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPad keyboard small

My keyboard changed to a smaller one. I like the old one better. what can I do?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 5:47 PM

You can pinch it together or flick it apart with two fingers...or...hold the key board button down (the lower right key) and a balloon will pop up with "Dock" (puts key board at bottom of screen) and "Split" or "Merge" as the case my be.

You can move the key board by holding the button and sliding the key board up/down and then Dock it with same.

Go to the Support Section and download and read the manual and you will learn all kinds of neat things.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2012 5:47 PM in response to Tigresscc1

You can pinch it together or flick it apart with two fingers...or...hold the key board button down (the lower right key) and a balloon will pop up with "Dock" (puts key board at bottom of screen) and "Split" or "Merge" as the case my be.

You can move the key board by holding the button and sliding the key board up/down and then Dock it with same.

Go to the Support Section and download and read the manual and you will learn all kinds of neat things.

Why is my iPad keyboard small

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.