Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to check historical iPad usage on Verizon

I have a Verizon iPad 2 wifi+3G and have had the 2 gb per month data plan since I purchased the iPad last July. I was considering removing the data plan but wanted to review my usage, maybe at least for the last few months.

I know that Settings\Cellular Data\View Account will tell me the current month. I want the past few months.

I tried using the MyVerizon app with the credentials for Settings\Cellular Data\View Account, but it wouldn't recognize the login.

I tried to register my iPad cellular number on the VZ site but received an error message that tablet numbers couldn't be registered.

Any thoughts from the crowd?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5.0.1, On Verizon

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 6:00 PM

Not sure you can get a month by month report. As you know you can get the usage for the current month by logging into your cellular account in Settings > Cellular

You can also see how mucH cellular data you used since the last cellular reset at

Settings > General > Usage > Cellular Usage

This will give you the data sent and received since the last time it was reset. You could reset it at the beginning of your monthly cycle and check it periodically to determine your usage rate.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2012 6:00 PM in response to The Quas

Not sure you can get a month by month report. As you know you can get the usage for the current month by logging into your cellular account in Settings > Cellular

You can also see how mucH cellular data you used since the last cellular reset at

Settings > General > Usage > Cellular Usage

This will give you the data sent and received since the last time it was reset. You could reset it at the beginning of your monthly cycle and check it periodically to determine your usage rate.

How to check historical iPad usage on Verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.