Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happens when you buy a tv season that isn't finished yet?

If I buy a season of a tv series, but the season isn't finished yet, do I get the new episodes too? Or do I only get the episodes listed on iTunes when I click buy? If I do get all the episodes, do they automatically download? I just need to know If I have to wait until the entire season is listed... Thanks!!

Can I then put the season on my iPad?

iPad

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 6:27 AM

Normally when you buy a current TV series, it includes a Season Pass, which means whenever a new episode becomes available it will be downloaded into your iTunes. You will then be able to transfer it to your iPad, or to download it directly from the iTunes store on your iPad.

You can check this - go to the iTunes store, find the TV series, and look for a note explaining the Season Pass.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2012 6:27 AM in response to tt8s

Normally when you buy a current TV series, it includes a Season Pass, which means whenever a new episode becomes available it will be downloaded into your iTunes. You will then be able to transfer it to your iPad, or to download it directly from the iTunes store on your iPad.

You can check this - go to the iTunes store, find the TV series, and look for a note explaining the Season Pass.

Jun 27, 2012 7:40 AM in response to tt8s

In addition I believe you can get a pro rata refund or similar if you cancel the season pass before downloading future episodes or if the show goes bust and doesn't complete the season.

Complete my Season may be another option when a season has completed (and should work eventually for those that have episodes yet to air for that season).

Here, when you buy an episode, if the season is complete you can buy the season for the full cost less that of those you've already bought.

Beware however as it won't let you do it if the remaining cost falls to less than a single episode - I've been caught out twice with that - you need to know how many episodes in total and stop buying individual ones at the appropriate point.

AC

What happens when you buy a tv season that isn't finished yet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.