Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install MAC OS in PC

¿Is there any Official Support or is there any way official to do it?

I have got Intel i5 and NVIDIA GTX560 TI...

I hope there is any way to do it!!

PC-OTHER, Windows 7, Want to Install MAC in my PC

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 11:55 AM

No, there isn't. Anyone who claims to have found a way has only created a proof-of-concept system and not an usable OS.

(64581)

11 replies

Oct 10, 2012 1:09 PM in response to rccharles

Here is the thing, Apple is not only making money with hardware but also with their operating system.

Like Microsoft there are upgrades but unlike Microsoft Windows they provide only one version and it usually works.

Doesn't mean that Apple will not have updates and patches; and the antivirus protection definitely *****. Especially since they have such success with their products, hackers will be more interested to exploit Apple products too.

And that is just software based.

However, it would be a good thing for Apple to finally kick Microsoft in the butt and provide Windows users with a working solution to their mayhem. Windows 8 looks terrible and more customers will be interested to have an alternative other than complicated Linux.

So, maybe get off your high horses and finally give Window users a hand with a working Apple solution on all PC's.

Why would anyone switch to an Apple Computer when they already have all the hardware?!

And the All in one Computers are just stupid in my humble opinion. There are only external expensions and for a Tech totally unacceptable. Cheers!

Oct 10, 2012 1:25 PM in response to ariestom1962

...Apple is not only making money with hardware but also with their operating system....

I would argue that at $20 for the operating system, they are NOT making much money on the OS (maybe even a loss). Nothing compared to the cost of developing the operating system and providing support via Telephone support and Apple Genius bars.

Apple is a Hardware company, and as such, they make their money selling hardware. Writing great software is how they sell their hardware.

Historically, when Apple tried to be a Software company they almost went out of business. That lesson runs deep within Apple, and since their current strategy is working so well, they are NOT going to try the software company approach anytime soon.

Install MAC OS in PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.