Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove pictures from iphone? all pictures from iphoto transfered to iphone.

My storage is filling up on my iphone. I hit don't sync on itunes, but all photos from iphoto are still there...even ones from my digital camera. I need them off and don't know how to get that done.

Thanks!

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 1:34 PM

5 replies

Mar 5, 2012 2:18 PM in response to lcm812

According to Apple's support article http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236

To delete photos from your device

1. In iTunes, select the device icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
  2. Choose "Sync photos from."
    • On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
    • On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
  4. Click Apply.

Jun 21, 2012 5:13 PM in response to lcm812

It took me some time to figure this out, but I got it!

1. Photos from the "Camera roll" album can only be deleted from the iphone itself, because they originate from there.

2. To remove other albums from your iphone:

When you plug in your iphone it automatically syncs. Let it happen. Then, staying connected, go to Photos part of the Sync line. If you choose not to sync, itunes gives you the choice of removing photos. Click on that. But don't forget to press "apply" at the bottom of the page to confirm this choice. The moment you do that it will start to sync again, only the photos part. It will sync away your photos. Only the Camera Roll will remain. There you go!

how to remove pictures from iphone? all pictures from iphoto transfered to iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.