Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I report fraudulent purchases when the report problem link does not work!

Yesterday, my itunes account was hacked and several fraudulent purchases made. Apple themselves noticed after the second round of purchases since they were made from an unauthorized computer. I reported the issue to paypal and this morning I got an itemized list from Apple with report problem links. the problem is that the report problem links don't work! I checked the help pages and the report problem links are suppsed to take me to a page where I can actually report the problem but instead all I get is the general useless support pages. After navigating I finally found a phone number to call, but of course, it's not business hours and no hours were given by the automated system.

I am posting this to alert the community that some itunes accounts have been hacked and that the report links are not working. If anyone knows of anyway to actually contact Apple. Please answer and let me know. I will try calling again this evening after work as I cannot call from work.

hacked account

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 4:12 AM

1 reply

How to I report fraudulent purchases when the report problem link does not work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.