Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic sounds/instrument/samples not working within garageband '11

I'm running garageband 6.0.4 and recently downloaded mainstage 2. I will eventually be getting logic, but for right now I am still working in garageband. With my mainstage purchase, I was able to download the logic jam packs and sounds. The first time I opened garageband AFTER I downloaded mainstage, I noticed all the sounds I had downloaded for mainstage were available within garageband. I began to play around with the various instruments and loops. I saved the project, and moved on. I came back a couple days later, and opened the garageband file. I wasn't able to hear any of the tracks that I made with the sounds downloaded through mainstage. Is there a way to get these sounds to work consistently within garageband? I'm not sure what's going on. Help?

Also, I've noticed that if I create a NEW project, I can use the logic sounds...it seems to be isolated to my saved files. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

GarageBand (Mac) '11, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 9:18 PM

There are no replies.

Logic sounds/instrument/samples not working within garageband '11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.