Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match declares a few tracks "not eligible for iCloud"

This makes them inaccessible from my iPhone b/c I'm using match to sync. How do I get these tracks back on my iPhone? There is nothing strange about the missing tracks btw.

If I can't get them on my phone, I guess I'll consider Match a failure and ask for my money back (or cancel the charge on my card). It won't work if I can't get all the tracks that I want on my iPhone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 9:49 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2012 11:34 PM in response to meggiers

If a track is ineligible then the only way or getting it on your phone currently is to change its media type to a podcast or an audiobook, which can be synced.

I note you say there is nothing strange about the tracks. If that is the case then maybe it will be possible to get thm no the cloud. Have you read the requirements for match to work with a track. If these tracks see to meet those requirements then maybe you should try re-ripping them and trying again. There may be soe problem with the rips.

iTunes match declares a few tracks "not eligible for iCloud"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.