Skip navigation

iTunes match declares a few tracks "not eligible for iCloud"

166 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 6, 2012 11:34 PM by KeithJenner RSS
meggiers Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 6, 2012 9:49 PM

This makes them inaccessible from my iPhone b/c I'm using match to sync.  How do I get these tracks back on my iPhone?  There is nothing strange about the missing tracks btw.

If I can't get them on my phone, I guess I'll consider Match a failure and ask for my money back (or cancel the charge on my card).  It won't work if I can't get all the tracks that I want on my iPhone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1
  • KeithJenner Level 4 Level 4 (1,020 points)

If a track is ineligible then the only way or getting it on your phone currently is to change its media type to a podcast or an audiobook, which can be synced.

I note you say there is nothing strange about the tracks. If that is the case then maybe it will be possible to get thm no the cloud. Have you read the requirements for match to work with a track. If these tracks see to meet those requirements then maybe you should try re-ripping them and trying again. There may be soe problem with the rips.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.