Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture 3 won't install on new MacBookPro

My co-worker just purchased a 13" MacBook Pro yesterday, and went to the App store site and purchased Aperture 3, but it won't install when we click the install button. He never received an email...we went into the purchases history in his account and it shows he purchased it. Does anyone know what we're doing wrong? Seems like an account issue

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 8:12 AM

10 replies

Mar 7, 2012 10:23 AM in response to desertrose77

Actually he did get an email that notified him that a purchase was made with his accoun on a device/computer that hadn't been authorized. He did do authorize it, in iTunes.

Did you buy from the iTunes Store instead of the AppStore? There is an IOS application called "Large Aperture" at the iTunes Store, but that is not the MacOS Version of Aperture. I never needed to authorize a computer to buy from the App Store, I sign into my account before I buy, but that is not tied to the computer in any way.

- Léonie

Aperture 3 won't install on new MacBookPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.