182625 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2014 12:57 AM by Thomas.william.patrick Branched to a new discussion.
To delete you songs in iPod and not in iTunes library, you have to put iTunes Device sync to Manually Manage ticked as below,
the example, is for iPod Touch, but applicable to iPod Classic.
To sync your content manually:
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to your computer and select your device in iTunes (below Devices)
- Click the Summary button and select “Manually manage music and videos” (below Options).
- Select a category (below Library).
- Do any of the following:
- To add items to your device, drag videos, playlists, artists, genres, and albums to your iPod, iPhone, or iPad (below Devices).
- To delete a song or selection of songs from your device, select the song/s and press the Delete key.Removing a song from your device doesn’t delete it from your iTunes library.
- Before you disconnect your device, click the Eject button .
Have a nice day!