Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Contacts iCloud Contacts

On my MacBook Pro I have a complete set of my Contacts, there is also an iCloud set, it is missing many contacts. It is the same on my iPhone. On my iPad, I seem to have just the iCloud set even though it says All Contacts. How can I get a complete set on th iCloud group??

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 7:03 AM

Open the addressbook (on the mac) in the groups view and then delete all your contacts in the icloud group (you have to be sure that you have all your contacts on your mac (that is in the "on my mac" group).

Then drag and drop all contacts to the (now empty) icloud group. Now you have your contacts twice (on your mac and in the icloud group).

You might want to delete the contacts in the "on my mac" group. Which leaves you with all your contacts in the cloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2012 7:03 AM in response to kastefam

Open the addressbook (on the mac) in the groups view and then delete all your contacts in the icloud group (you have to be sure that you have all your contacts on your mac (that is in the "on my mac" group).

Then drag and drop all contacts to the (now empty) icloud group. Now you have your contacts twice (on your mac and in the icloud group).

You might want to delete the contacts in the "on my mac" group. Which leaves you with all your contacts in the cloud.

All Contacts iCloud Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.