Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stuck verifying

Well, here I am again trying to setup an iPhone and it is stuck on "Verifying" in the email server setup. I have wasted countless hours of my life waiting for various iPhones to "verify"... So, I figured I would take a few minutes, create an account on here and voice my opinion of this rediculous software.

APPLE,

Will you PLEASE fix this? Please make an advanced user setting that will let me setup a user's phone directly. DO NOT let it go into automatic verify until I am done with ALL OF THE SETTINGS! I don't need it to help me, especially if it is going to help me in the wrong way. It has been verifying for fifteen minutes now. And no, I am not going to monkey around with my email server to conform to your iphone because my server is working flawlessly with every other device on my network except iPhone.

Sincerely,

4fiddyR

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:44 AM

There are no replies.

stuck verifying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.