Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iOS 5.1 and iTunes 10.6 solve changing artwork?

I subscribed to iTunes Match when it first came out and quickly un-synced it (or whatever the proper verbage is) because it messed up my artwork. I have many songs (both songs purcahsed from iTunes and songs ripped from CDs) where I changed the album cover from "Greatest Hits whatever whatever" to the original album artwork from its original album. iTunes Match "helpfully" changed these album's artwork to whatever artwork is associated with original purhcase, or with the iTunes album and it took me awhile to change things back to the way I wanted them (and I unchecked the itunes match box)

My question(s):

-Did anyone ever find a good fix for this? I've perused the forums and can't find much discussion on my specific desire (wanting my assigned artwork to "override" what iTunes Match wants to do).

-Has this problem gone away since yesterday's introduction of new iOS and iTunes versions?

Thanks!

iPhone, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 11:41 AM

There are no replies.

Does iOS 5.1 and iTunes 10.6 solve changing artwork?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.