Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I properly remove Logic VSTs?

I'm running Logic 9 at the moment, and a friend installed a torrented version of Gladiator 2 on my MB to see how it would sound. I do actually have an official copy of Gladiator 2 back home but I'll only be home in May.

So. This torrented Gladiator loads but does nothing even after locating the .t2k file. To cut a long story short, I'm trying to uninstall it because I don't want it to cause problems when I try to install the proper, paid-for Gladiator later on. I got rid of the *.component file, and there don't seem to be any Gladiator-related files left in the /Library/Audio subfolders but every time I start up Logic, Gladiator is still on the list of plugins so it *must* be reading from somewhere. I can disable it, but that's not exactly removing...

Are there any other folders I might be overlooking? Help would be appreciated, thanks!

MacBook Pro (17-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 12:25 PM

Problem solved! Turns out there were a few hidden files I needed to get rid of as well.

2 replies

How do I properly remove Logic VSTs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.