Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using the new AJA ioXT. Some issues

Just installed the new AJA ioXT box and the latest drivers. Feeding Thunderbolt into it and component out to a Sony consummer HD set. In 720p it looks pretty good but it seems to get a little jerky at times. Most likely this will improve when it is out of beta. But, 1080i looks awful, very ghosty, not playing back very well at all. Has anyone else tried it yet? Any problems?

Best.

Tom

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.6), 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB RAM

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 2:50 PM

Mine is currently a $1500.00 paper weight. The 1080i playback is studders very bad. I have stopped using it until new drivers come out

3 replies

Jun 29, 2012 4:03 AM in response to Thomas Whaley

Did this improve with the latest drivers? I am thinking of swapping my Matrox MXO2 Mini for a AJA IOXT, but will only do this if the performance is perfect! It's a lot of money to spend on a paperweight!!

I have a Late 2011 MBP with 16GB Ram and SSD that I plan to use with the AJA IOXT and use an old iMac as a second monitor at the end of the thunderbolt chain.

Using the new AJA ioXT. Some issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.