Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Sound from Streaming Video Apps!

I cannot get any sound on my iPad2 when streaming live, or archived video content from apps like BTN2GO and TBS among others. The video streams really well so it is not a connection issue. The volume is up so that isnt the issue. The settings within the apps look fine. The sound settings look like they are fine. I would like to be able to use the iPad2 to watch live programs and be able to hear them. Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 4:54 AM

2 replies

Jun 5, 2012 3:20 PM in response to WisconsinBadgers

Depending on what you've got Settings > General > Use Side Switch To set to (mute or rotation lock), then you can mute notifications by the switch on the right hand side of the iPad, or via the taskbar : double-click the home button; slide from the left; and it's the icon far left; press home again to exit the taskbar. The function that isn't on the side switch is set via the taskbar instead : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4085

No Sound from Streaming Video Apps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.