Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Interlaced dark night footagewith jerky light trails; stabilized and deinterlaced to remove light trails and be able to stabilize after reincoding with compressor or handbrake with what settings?

Good day fellow developers. I have some footage I took at night without a tripod zoomed in mid way so the interlaced motion created long light streaks every time my heart beat.

.... After months of cutting and manual aligning trying to compensate for the lighstreaks I finnaly tried to use apple compressor and hand break apps that unlike everything else they actualy removed most of the light trails and most of the defaced light motion were just kind of shaky or jittery.....

....then I got my lower flex cable for my Mini and set up my raid 0 with 2 ssds and when I tried to restore my old hdd to the raid I was impatient and canceled it and just used boot recover to time machine my os on the raid......

....the problem was when I canceled the restore it erased the hdd :( (of course the one time I don't back up my render files....

....it took me about a month of sticking my nose in the apps through countless renders to finnaly see a version of my video that didn't have light trails on it.....

I'm hoping someone is fermiliar with apple compressor or hand brake that would know optimal settings to manhandle this footage or pwnage" it and say daddy is home.....

.....it's footage of a contrail plane at night with several lights and flashing lights doing very keen monuvers. .... I was locking my elbows just trying to keep it on screen with about a 97% success rate.....

....I would say it is actualy shape shifting also not including the light trails......

....I'm sorry but I won't post it on YouTube or show it to anyone until I know why it is being presented to me and what I should do with the amazing footage when it's all done......

....the crazy part is I have been getting clips for the past 4 years and just need this little push to pass the hump.....

....then I could promis to give everyone a heads up as to where you can see it once the man has briefed me as to my presentation.....

....once it's all enhanced and burned from final cut pro X I was thinking of incorporating my comic book and airbrush art with it......

.....since I have started experiencing this I had the great gift of being reunited with apple after a long breakup after my career making spiderman products and am full bore iPading my airbrushed comic art......

....the wild thing is that my comic story "Plaszma" seems to have a very similar plot as the contrailplanes.....

...I'm going to try a post one of my pieces on my profile and you can see a lot of my airbrush work on my YouTube page

http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?desktop_uri=%2Fbassart32&user=bassart32&gl=US

Or

YouTube.com/BassArt32

....Cheers, and keep having Fun Developing!

Thanks a million,

Forrest J. B.

Highland, NY

Compressor, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Raid 0 2x CorsairFGT 120gb ssd 8gRm

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 5:37 AM

2 replies

Mar 9, 2012 5:46 AM in response to Bassart32

Any suggestions on app settings or what direction I should lean in with the elbow when it's done would be fabulouse. Thank you andim posting this to the developers because I know you guys n gals will respect the professional confidentiality of this work. I was the designer at a licensing merchandiser so I know my copywrites ok !? Thank you for understanding.

P.S.

.... The cup is always half full because when it is created it is empty". Cheers, inspurado....

Interlaced dark night footagewith jerky light trails; stabilized and deinterlaced to remove light trails and be able to stabilize after reincoding with compressor or handbrake with what settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.