Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isnt my godaddy imap email not loading messages?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 2:43 PM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2012 8:24 AM in response to Community User

I'm having the same issue - it has worked great until 2 days ago. Now the APPLE MAIL constantly says "Checking for Mail" but never downloads the mail - it has the correct Mail Count in the INBOX but never displays the email. I deleted and recreated the account and still have a problem. Its an APPLE issue and NOT a GODADDY issue as I setup my GODADDY mail in SPARROW using the same configuration and email works perfectly from SPARROW. The problem is that SPARROW does not support PUSH at this time because of APPLE. Apple breaks the email but then won't let someone else provide the better program!

Aug 4, 2012 7:30 AM in response to Community User

I'm having the same issue, but slightly different - since upgrading to Mountain Lion the Inbox folder doesn't come across. If I right-click on the account and select "Get Account Info", the 'Inbox' folder does not appear in the Mailbox list. I've got a support email into GoDaddy but haven't heard from them yet.

Hey - sorry - I just realized this is an iPhone discussion group. Can't figure out how to delete this post.

Message was edited by: Chuck Konfrst

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.