Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How connect Optoma pk-201 w. Iphone?

Hi! Just got a Optoma pk-201 pico projector and trying to hook it up with my iphone. It should be easy, just plug the adapter-thing to the iphone, the 3,5 to the adapter and the "small 3,5" into the projectors AV in. Unfortunately nothing happens. I search for devices on the projector, but nothing shows up. Please help 🙂

Optoma PK-201-OTHER

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 1:00 PM

Theoritically if you connect the HDMI from your iPhone to the projector (mini-HDMI) it should work. Although Optima claims that Youttube, photostream and Netflix should work.

I tried the same principle with my iPad it did not wor. But, I saw a video on Youtube which followed the same steps was able to connect.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2012 1:00 PM in response to kurione

Theoritically if you connect the HDMI from your iPhone to the projector (mini-HDMI) it should work. Although Optima claims that Youttube, photostream and Netflix should work.

I tried the same principle with my iPad it did not wor. But, I saw a video on Youtube which followed the same steps was able to connect.

How connect Optoma pk-201 w. Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.