Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Press PLAY for Paul McCartney and Sheryl Crow plays??

Anyone else having this occur? I get it often. It's not just with McCartney and Crow. It's sporadic. Anyone know of a fix?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 10:04 PM

7 replies

Dec 22, 2012 6:02 PM in response to Michael Allbritton

There are approximately 90 different songs, ripped and purchased from itunes, that are now Sheryl Crow's Leaving Las Vegas. I believe it happened when I turned on Match but I downloaded everything to the Cloud at the same time so I am not sure of the culprit.

Anyway, now there are about 90 songs that have the correct song and album art but when you play it you get Leaving Las Vegas. I tried "Show in inTunes" and although the song may have, for example, Sublime listed it comes up as Sheryl in iTunes as well.

To answer your question I have downloaded everything to icloud but the cloud status is ever changing. I can have downloaded everything to the cloud on tuesday but on wednesday it will show songs needing to be downloaded or that a itunes purchased song is not allowed in the icloud. The songs are always different. I only have 900 songs but it's a very confusing mess...especially since most of it was purchased from iTunes.

I turned off Match today and am going to try and download my purchases again but becuase iTunes store thinks the song is Sheryl Crow as well I am not sure that it will work.

Press PLAY for Paul McCartney and Sheryl Crow plays??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.