Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden my front facing camera pics are being saved flipped (facing the opposite way)!?

I know that TECHNICALLY the photo when flipped is how youd look if someone were facing you and on Facetime and all that jazz. HOWEVER it just started flipping all of my images that I would take using my front facing camera ): It used to take the pics and save the pics how I originally took them (angles, positions, etc). I want them how i took them! Not flipped because it then looks completely different from how you'd originally wanted it to look! So is this a bug? Glitch? Normal? And if so, shouldnt Apple make a SETTING of some sort in case people (most of them actually) DONT want the pics they spent 12 hours posing for to be flipped and saved backwards! Please someone let me know ASAP (:

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 11:03 PM

1 reply

All of a sudden my front facing camera pics are being saved flipped (facing the opposite way)!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.