Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, my pictures have been geotagged but I can't see any locations in Places. I thought the GPS location was stored in each picture. Please help me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, my pictures have been geotagged but I can't see any locations in Places. I thought the GPS location was stored in each picture. Please help me.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 12:32 PM

2 replies

Mar 11, 2012 2:53 PM in response to JoeNewbie

Joe,

In what way have your photos been geotagged? How do you know they are geotagged? (I.e., since Aperture is not showing you geotag information, you must have a different way to know they are geotagged.)

I am not a Samsung Galaxy S2 user, but knowing how you believe the photos to be geotagged will be useful in helping you.

nathan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.