Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto on AppleTv...how to?

Hi and Tnxs for reading.

I cannot find the way to send my photo of iPhoto on AppleTv like I am doing with photo roll, since there is no AirPlay logo...

Any help?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 4:30 PM

11 replies

Mar 11, 2012 9:53 PM in response to MadisonP

Hi and tnxs for the answer, however it is not working. That feature is only to mirr All the screen with menù bars instead only photo and anyway is working only on iPad after having selected APPLETV with MIRRORING feature from the iPad general menu.

Since the iPhone has no mirroring feature, it cannot be done on that...

So I cannot find a way to mirror photo from my iPhone as we can do with Image app.

Any help?

Tnxs

Mar 12, 2012 9:28 AM in response to Jet787

I am also having this same issue on my iphone 4S using iphoto for ios. Tried all weekend to figure it out. There is no airplay icon anywhere to start streaming photos on Apple TV. Also, toggling the "Mirror on TV" switch above does nothing either. Very irritating. Any help/direction from someone who has actually figured it out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mar 12, 2012 7:25 PM in response to Jet787

I found the solution. The main Airplay button on the iPhone is accessed by double tapping the home button. Then scroll all the way to the left. You will see the AirPlay button to the right of the volume slider. Tap it select Apple TV and then select mirror on TV. Deselect mirror on tv in the iPhoto app to get full photo stream. Start your slideshow. Works for me. Just wish it was better documented.

Apr 1, 2012 3:21 AM in response to BartB65

That's exactly my point of view.

Even if mirroring is available only on iPhone 4S, in the iPhoto App for iOs description there is no differentiation between iPhone4 device versions. On top of this, the standard Photo software is able to do that so It is quite weird that Apple has not fixed this yet.

Cheers

iPhoto on AppleTv...how to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.