Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar not syncing from iPhone 4S to Outlook 2010 or Google Calendar

When I enter events in Outlook 2010 on my PC, they sync and show up on my iPhone 4S calendar. But, when I add a new event on my iPhone calendar, it never shows up on my Outlook calendar. I tried using Google Sync, and Google and Outlook synced with each other just fine, but neither show the new events I have added using my iPhone. The phone still continues to get new events I add using my computer, but it won't work the other way. I just updated to the newest version of iTunes and iOS 5.1 today hoping that would solve it, but no change. Any solutions? Thanks!

Update: I just tried again, and was able to see an event I added on my iPhone on my Google Calendar, but it still does not show up in Outlook. I tried restarting Outlook, and that didn't make a difference. So... I guess there's some issue with Outlook receiving the calendar info from either place. BUT, old events that I added manually on my iPhone are still not showing up on either Outlook or Google. Only new events that I've added on my phone since the creation of my Google Calendar are syncing with it. Sorry for that long, round-about description. It is just baffling me. Thoughts? Thanks again.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, Outlook 2010, Google Calendar Sync

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 8:34 PM

101 replies

Apr 30, 2012 10:42 AM in response to Bonesaw1962

I have this exact same problem. Outlook to iphone syncs but iphone to Outlook does not sync. In the settings on my iphone it shows that I have 2 calendars, one says: From My PC and the other says iCloud. The iCloud one is selected as the default. When I set the other one as default the caledar doesn't sync at all. Please help as I don't want to miss important meetings which I've already done because my calendars are not syncing and therefore unreliable! Thanks.

May 11, 2012 9:50 AM in response to Bonesaw1962

Bonesaw, can you explain a little further about how I would go about correcting the exchange. I'm using Outlook on my home computer, it's not tied to a company's server. When I enter calendar items into my iPhone it shows up in iCloud, but not on my PC's Outlook. But when I enter into Outlook it shows up both in iCloud and on my iPhone. How can I fix this?

May 11, 2012 11:19 AM in response to Bonesaw1962

I am at a loss. My contacts and my calendar will not sync, and it appears that they have not been for months when I sync with the USB. I think I have some settings messed up. I have gone back to the beginning to see how it should be set up. When I open the contacts on my phone, it says iCloud at the top, and there are not contacts listed. When I click on the phone icon and then contacts they are all there. I think I have done something wrong with the settings in iTunes and my phone and iCloud an syncing. It is probably my fault as I am ignorant. I have read everything as far as setup and I am just confused. Spent the entire day on this so far. I should have read the instructions from the beginning, and then maybe it wouldn't be messed up. I just need Outlook and my iPhone to have the same info. somehow.

Calendar not syncing from iPhone 4S to Outlook 2010 or Google Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.