Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot drag reminders onto iCal calendar error

Hi there,

I am on the latest updates for my Mac and iPhone 4s.

iCloud syncs perfectly. No complaints there.

My iCal (iCloud) calendar set up on my Mac are as follows:

Work

Personal

Admin

Meetings

To make it easier for me to associate the same as my calendar names on my iCal on my Mac.

I have created Reminder Calendar using the same iCal Calendar for both name and color.

However on my iCal on the Mac, when I drag any Reminder to the iCal calendar, there is an error prompt pop up.

The Server responded with an error

"https://p03-caldav.icloud.com:443/192932320/principal/ is not a location that supports this request."

[Go Offline] [Revert to Server]

Check the screenshot image I have uploaded.

Why is this happening? Is there a way I can set up so it won't have this problem?

I even tried to change the names on my Reminder list in case it clashes with my iCal Calendars...but still same error appears.

User uploaded file

Macbook Pro 8GBRam 2.66 i7, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 2:06 AM

3 replies

Jan 28, 2013 8:37 AM in response to AA101

I get a similar problem, except mine says my iCloud password is incorrect (which isn't true, as everything else still syncs nicely).

It seems like it only happens when i drag a reminder over into the calender: it's a minor problem, but it is irritating (i use my calendar for loads of different projects that i have running simultaneously, and i like to keep track of how many hours i've spent on each project, by allocating my time to each reminder).

Cannot drag reminders onto iCal calendar error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.