Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep receiving email notifications to posts I did not subscribe to. How can I fix this?

In my email notifications settings, everything is set to NO. So I'm baffled as to why I'm still getting notifications.

Apple support forums

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 10:37 AM

7 replies

Mar 12, 2012 3:32 PM in response to michaelapple08

These steps have worked for the majority of users who follow them

Go to your profile page.

1. Select the Notifications tab clear out anything that shows there.
  2. Go back to your profile
  3. In the Actions box select Preferences
  4. Select the Email Notifications Preferences tab
  5. Set the values as you like
  6. Go back to your profile
  7. In the Actions box select Manage Email Notifications
  8. delete any that show

Notice that there are three distinct places you need to go to turn off email entirely. The Email Notifications Preferences in step 4 is different from the Manage Email Notifications in step 7.

Podt back if this doesn't help.

Mar 12, 2012 6:11 PM in response to Frank Caggiano

Please pardon the intrusion…

Hi, Frank!

Congratulations on advancing to Level 6!

At the Water Cooler in the Level 6+ Lounge, we are throwing virtual confetti in celebration of your attainment of Level 6-dom. Would you care to join us at the Water Cooler?

Towards the bottom of the index on the Apple Support Communities Home Page you soon will find the Lounge link available to you. It should work for you within the next 24 hours if all goes as it should.

Hope to see you there soon! User uploaded file

I keep receiving email notifications to posts I did not subscribe to. How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.