Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any Mac-friendly typography software for designing text

I used to do this in PhotoShop 4, but this program is no longer compatible with the iMac. I'm too low-ended to use Adobe Photo Elements. Hence, trying to find a program that one can design their text as 'titles' headlines on display boards, PPT presentations and iWeb. The text then can be saved either as PDF or JPEG thereby avoiding font subsitution when placed in other people's documents especially in iWeb. I have PrintShop for the Mac, but I find there is not enough scope for designing text titles.

Thanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:50 AM

6 replies

Mar 12, 2012 2:28 PM in response to Cattus Thraex

Thank you, for your informaton. Not a rush. I am unfamiliar with all the software you have mentioned and I know they are very expensive. I was hoping there was a single program that was Mac-friendly that one could design typography alone and enhance it accordingly similar to what could be done in PhotoShop 4. The downside of not being a graphic artist.

Cheerio!

Are there any Mac-friendly typography software for designing text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.