7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2012 1:37 PM by Iceberg7777777
Iceberg7777777 Level 1 Level 1

After i updated my iphone 4S yesterday to iOS 5.1, Safari quiting when I copy anything and very slow...

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1
  • Rysz Level 6 Level 6
    expertise.itunes
    iTunes

Try to Reset your device: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears (ignore the Slide to Power Off option that shows up first).

If that doesn't help, try a Restore.

• Pmlgoten Level 1 Level 1

Rysz wrote:

Try to Reset your device: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears (ignore the Slide to Power Off option that shows up first).

If that doesn't help, try a Restore.

Like he said or you can try to reset the app double click the home button and hold down the app till the red circle with a white line shows up then, press the red circle, should reset the app.

• Iceberg7777777 Level 1 Level 1

I tried to reset my iPhone but nothing happen I'll try to restore it in DFU mode u mean that???

• Rysz Level 6 Level 6
    expertise.itunes
    iTunes

You can first try a normal Restore (from Backup). Recovery Mode restore is a lot more complicated, so try it only if nothing else works.

Restore instruction:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414

Recovery mode restore if needed:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

• Pmlgoten Level 1 Level 1

Iceberg7777777 wrote:

I tried to reset my iPhone but nothing happen I'll try to restore it in DFU mode u mean that???

no dont mean that

-Double click the Home Button (Circle at the bottom of your phone with the square)

-It Should bring up the multitasking bar

-Then hold your finger down on any of the apps on that bar, and they should jiggle like your going to delete it

as well red circle with a white line it, will show up in the top right corner of every app, (on the bottom bar)

-and just clear all the apps on the bar by pressing that red circle.

it can fix alot of app related issues.

Ok please do u have a direct link for iOS 5.1 Ipsw for iPhone 4S…

Thanks but it's Not working...