Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I may be getting an iPhone soon, maybe around this summer. My question is: Should I wait for the "new iPhone" or just get the iPhone 4S? I'm just wondering...

I don't know if I should wait for e next iPhone, or just get the current one. Opinions please?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 1:09 PM

Do whatever you like.

There has been no announcement about a new iphone.

5 replies

Mar 12, 2012 1:18 PM in response to ComputerFixer1000

Given that, as RG indicated, no one here knows when a new model of iPhone might be released or what features it might have, we cannot possibly advise you, and these forums are for technical support on existing products, not speculation on future possibilities.

You'll have to make your own decision as to whether the current iPhone models are sufficiently attractive to you to buy one now so you have it to use, understanding and accepting that eventually there will be a newer model, or whether you wish to wait some unknown amount of time for whatever comes next.

Regards.

Mar 12, 2012 1:52 PM in response to CDNCellguy

CDNCellguy wrote:

The new iphone will likely have 4G/LTE.

Whether the service providers will supply it is an entirely different question....

Don't buy the current iPhone - there is a better model on the way. And when it arrives, don't buy it - there will be a better model on the way. And when that arrives, don't buy it, there will be a better model on the way. And when that arrives........

Hi, I may be getting an iPhone soon, maybe around this summer. My question is: Should I wait for the "new iPhone" or just get the iPhone 4S? I'm just wondering...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.