Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I created a soundtrack in garageband, imported it to iMove then changed it slightly. iMovie will NOT recognize the revised soundtrack! Why?

I created a soundtrack in garageband 11, imported it to iMove 11 from iTunes then went back to GB to lengthen it slightly. iMovie will NOT recognize the revised soundtrack! I have deleted the old one and reimported the new one to iTunes and then into iMove but the old track will not go away. Please tell me what to do.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 3:57 PM

I figured it out.The audio was there but unseen which is different from an earlier version iMovie. I finally added more pictures and there was audio. Why it doesn't show its self in the green background is a mystery and most unfortunate since it would have saved me a headache it I could have seen it was there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2012 3:57 PM in response to MamaTea

I figured it out.The audio was there but unseen which is different from an earlier version iMovie. I finally added more pictures and there was audio. Why it doesn't show its self in the green background is a mystery and most unfortunate since it would have saved me a headache it I could have seen it was there.

I created a soundtrack in garageband, imported it to iMove then changed it slightly. iMovie will NOT recognize the revised soundtrack! Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.