Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! I LOST MY IPHONE 4S AT SCHOOL

I lost my Iphone at school, told the teachers, checked the rooms and everything

once i got home i logged into icloud and went to iphone tracker, i located the location, im sure a student must have it cause its been travelling alot

i don't know what to do next ???????

im totally depressed

IT WAS A 64GB IPHONE 4S - which in australia costs $999

can't tell my parents cause i am sure they will hate me - thankyou hope someone can help! HURRRY 😟 😟 😟

parents are going to kill me when they find out ..... :/

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 2:04 AM

Have you tried calling your number maybe the person found it will answer although i doubt or you can call your Carrier they might be able to track your phone with the IMEI if they don't at least deactivate the sim so you wont get charged from calls being made & try to remote lock or remote wipe or even displaying a message using find my iphone if any of this didn't work I'm afraid it's gone

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2012 2:04 AM in response to thenuja

Have you tried calling your number maybe the person found it will answer although i doubt or you can call your Carrier they might be able to track your phone with the IMEI if they don't at least deactivate the sim so you wont get charged from calls being made & try to remote lock or remote wipe or even displaying a message using find my iphone if any of this didn't work I'm afraid it's gone

Mar 13, 2012 3:47 AM in response to NMJH

Not a real sympathetic response NMJH, is it? You know people are only human, so give this guy a break, ok.

This is what I would do. You can send a message from the iCloud find my iPhone service. Send a message stating that the phone has been lost, but has been tracked to its current location. Ask that it be returned to the school, as "lost property found" and you won't call the police to retrieve your phone. Then you can send another message stating that you will wipe and lock the iPhone, rendering it unusable to anyone but you, and you will call in the police, then they won't have a choice.

Good luck. My daughter had two phones stolen from school, where they are allowed to have but turned off, in most schools in Australia.

May 26, 2012 12:39 PM in response to elizwalas

First you must have enabled Find My iPhone and signed up to iCloud. Log into iCloud on another iDevice or computer via www.iCloud.com and go to Find My iPhone, your device(s) should appear on the left hand side and also be marked with a pin on the map, click on the pin and then i and a message box will appear with 3 options, click on Pay Sound or Send Message.

HELP! I LOST MY IPHONE 4S AT SCHOOL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.