Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refurbished iPad 2

Hello

I plan to buy a refurbished iPad 2 ( WiFi + 3G) tied to AT&T network to be used in India. I have a couple of queries if some one could clarify them that would be much appreciated.

a) Are the refurbished iPad unlocked or can I use it only in US with AT&T US ? I read in some third party forums that the AT&T iPad would first need to be run in US before it can be run in India , something like i

b) How is the screen quality ? Is the screen also changed to make it scratch free and as good as a new iPad ?

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 9:38 AM

7 replies

Mar 13, 2012 9:50 AM in response to hpant

Apple may or may not replace the screen depending on whether replacement is needed. Here's what Apple says about refurbished iPads:

"We test and certify all Apple refurbished products and include a 1-year warranty. All refurbished iPad models also include a brand new battery and outer shell."

I'm sure that if there are scratches, Apple will replace at least the glass before putting the iPad into stock.

Regards.

Refurbished iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.