Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete trial version of Aperture 3.2?

How do I delete the trial version of Aperture 3.2 in order to buy the full product?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 10:35 AM

5 replies

Mar 13, 2012 10:39 AM in response to Bob Merrill

Move Aperture from the Applications folder to the Trash. You will probably have to enter your Administrator Password to do it.

But do not delete your Aperture Library and do not delete the preference files in your User Library -> Application Support folder. This way your Aperture Library and your Settings will be saved.

Regards

Léonie

Mar 13, 2012 10:48 AM in response to léonie

I've tried moving the Aperture icon out of the application folder in the dock and it immediately becomes a copy, not putting the original into the trash. I've tried using launchpad, holding the icon till it wiggles, a la IOS but no "x" comes up for deleting it.

I've not had box come up asking for my administrator password. My trial runs out tomorrow.

I've backed up the library both in the internal hard disk and to an external hard disk using Vault.

how to delete trial version of Aperture 3.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.