Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Business cards (again)

OK, I've seen the question answered more than a dozen times in various different ways. It's been answered a few different ways, and I can't get any of them to work. Business card template in Pages, made one, can't get it in any reasonable fashion into the other 9 cells.

So I'm giving up on doing this project in Pages, and I'll open up Office on my Windows 7 box and do it with the Avery template I downloaded in like 5 minutes. I've wasted the last hour and a half doing something that Pages should AUTOMATICALLY do. Is there a reason on a BUSINESS CARD template, that when you change one cell, that they ALL shouldn't change? Please raise your hand if you have ever made business cards, and made 10 different cards on a sheet.

I've been using Macs since my first bondi blue iMac in 1998, and I have to say this is the most frustrating experience I have ever had with one. Dozens of people have had this same issue, over, and over, and over, and over again. Is there a reason that Apple can't just make this happen the way it should?

Sorry everyone. I needed to vent.

PS One of the reasons copy/paste isn't practical for me, is that I'm using a company logo that I need to enlarge EACH TIME I paste it. AAaaaaarrrggghh!

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 12:35 PM

1 reply

Business cards (again)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.