Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

entry to App Store blocked

Can anyone help with this? Apparently when trying to register for the App Store to download applications, some information was missing before pushing "ok", and since then all I got is a screen saying "Required fields have been left blank. The missing information is highlighted in red" (which is not the case) and all I can do is push OK.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 13, 2012 2:37 PM

5 replies

Mar 13, 2012 2:42 PM in response to ldedonder

Hi ...

If you have anti virus software installed, disable that.

Turn off the Firewall in System Preferences > Security & Privacy (or just Security)

Third party apps such as those mentioned here > Mac App Store: Sign in sheet does not appear, or does not accept typed text can prevent access to the App Store.

If you have Little Snitch or Growl installed, same thing.

Which Mac OS X do you have installed?

Mar 13, 2012 3:00 PM in response to ldedonder

Hi Linda...

I know navigating these forums can be a challenge. I assumed you were referring to apps for the Mac OS X since you posted in the Using Mac App Store forum.

Try resetting ..

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

You won't lose any data and your iPhone may restart on it's own several timees. Just let it go through the processs.. perhaps a minute or two.

Then tap Settings > Store then tap View Apple ID

See if you can enter your credentials.

entry to App Store blocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.