Skip navigation

Apple ID disabled continuously! Help!

1426 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 9:48 AM by Minka666 RSS
victoriouswarrior Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 13, 2012 5:43 PM

My old phone died so I borrowed a friend's backup phone to use until I got my new phone. After switching from his old phone to my new phone I keep getting the message that my Apple ID has been disabled. I have reset my password multipe times and I still am getting the same message. Help!?!

iPhone 4S
  • Simmm Level 2 Level 2 (190 points)
    Mar 13, 2012 5:45 PM (in response to victoriouswarrior)

Contact Apple Support to Get it re-enabled!

• HACKINT0SH Level 5 Level 5 (5,750 points)
    Mar 13, 2012 8:42 PM (in response to victoriouswarrior)

Ouch, if even God isn't going to intervene when you're off at church, then you may be really stuck there

Hopefully it gets sorted out somehow. I'm wondering, where is your old-phone now? Did you give it to someone? Is it still turned on? I'm wondering if it is re-logging in constantly (or trying to) with a different pw, which could be forcing your account to become reset.

That's my guestimate at the moment.

• The Truth 75 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Mar 13, 2012 8:51 PM (in response to victoriouswarrior)

Why would you even want the same apple id if someone may possibly have it? There are not that many features of an iPhone that request your apple id, the app store, iMessage and email are the primary, even iTunes not matter, no?

• Minka666 Calculating status...
    Mar 20, 2012 9:48 AM (in response to victoriouswarrior)

Been having the SAME issue for several months.  My account was hacked so I reset the password and got everything working just fine, then whenever I try to update my apps on my iPod it keeps saying the account is disabled.

The website (appleid.apple.com) says nothing about a disabled account, and everything is "verified".

I've called them as well and get the "visit the website" option when I tell them what I need (still haven't talked to a real person yet).

VERY frustrating, and seriously thinking about throwing this iPod at a concrete wall and sending Apple a video of it.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.