Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Help with Samples

I am not sure if this is possible or not... but below is 2 actions I want to take with garageband for IOS.

Primarily a church musician, I also use my Korg Kronos on private gigs. I also love playing and learning new instruments. I currently am learning the guitar and the Mountain Dulcimer. I have a terrible voice, so bad that it makes Kristofferson sound like Pavoriti (sp). However, I have a lot of fun singing and I can sound so rauncy it sounds good, and you all being musicians you know what I mean.

I create backgrounds on GB and play through a small Roland Amp, and I have a ball. I have done some really cool things with GB for ios... I like it better than GB for my Mac, perhaps because it is limited. Enough tech and more music....

Here is what I would like to do:

1. And sound samples, such as different strings, horns, plucked stings, etc, so I can use them as background sounds. Is there a way to export a sound from my keyboard directly into the ipad for a pure sound. I would like to have a trumpet solo recorded into a backgtound.

2. How do I, is possible, change a loop of a strummed guitar that is in the key of A ( or any other key) and change the kep of the loop as the key changes in the song.

I am trying to be as clear as possible in my questions.

Thanks

Richard Venneman

rvenneman@me.com

GarageBand (iPad), iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 4:17 AM

There are no replies.

Need Help with Samples

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.