Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imovie project files missing

I created a new project from an existing project, and successfully burned it using iDVD. Now I want to do something else with it and the project files are not available in iMovie, though the file is there is Movies/iMovie Projects/*.rcproject. The DVD is fine and is available in iDVD. Any ideas what might have gone wrong ?

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 2:31 AM

3 replies

Mar 14, 2012 6:38 AM in response to AppleMan1958

No - nothing there. There are various files in the rcproject/Proxies/ folder when I view package contents, but nothing in the imovie project library. I have now re-created the video I 'lost' in exactly the same way and it is correctly available as a project. (It was only 3 minutes I needed). The only thing different was that I sent the original directly to iDVD but the new one I published via the media browser. Thanks for your interest, I would like to understand what has happened, but I guess it is just 'one of those things'.

Imovie project files missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.