Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I access my credit union account anymore on my laptop? I enter username and password and it says invalid username and password!

The trouble opening my credit union account just started yesterday and it was usable the day before. I enter my username and password and the next window tries to open my account but ends up on a page that reads invalid username and password! What has happened to my settings? Can anyone relate or help me?

MacBook (13-inch Late 2007), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 9:09 AM

7 replies

Mar 14, 2012 9:15 AM in response to jeanniecri

My first approach would be to see if your credit union changed their web site. If nothing has changed on your computer then it must be at their end. If they say they have changed nothing then you can start looking at your computer settings.

One small worrying item. How did you come to try to log into them? Never use a link in an unsolicited e-mail telling you to log in. Those often go to bogus sites trying to steal your identity that are almost perfect imitations of the real site, and will, of course, not actually log you into the real site. I always check web addresses in my browser's status bar.

Why can't I access my credit union account anymore on my laptop? I enter username and password and it says invalid username and password!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.