Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set a default font?

How do I set a default font that will be used every time I open a new table? Now I get Helvetica Neue 10 pt. I want Arial 13pt.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 1:48 PM

F,

Create a Template to be saved as a custom template in My Templates, then always choose to begin new spreadsheet documents with that template, in Preferences. Prior to saving this custom template, create a table with the font and other features to your liking, then Capture it for future use. Make that table the one that the template opens with, and when you add tables later, you may select that custom table, just as you would have chosen from the built-in optional table arrangements.

Jerry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2012 1:48 PM in response to Fermendzin

F,

Create a Template to be saved as a custom template in My Templates, then always choose to begin new spreadsheet documents with that template, in Preferences. Prior to saving this custom template, create a table with the font and other features to your liking, then Capture it for future use. Make that table the one that the template opens with, and when you add tables later, you may select that custom table, just as you would have chosen from the built-in optional table arrangements.

Jerry

How do I set a default font?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.